It’s Thursday, another opportunity for us to share with your some incredible health benefits.
Just in case you thought bananas were for monkeys, this will make you have a rethink. We have highlighted health benefits of banana.
- Bananas prevent kidney cancer.
- They also protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- Consuming bananas can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- Eating bananas between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana.